At Murray Electronics we can provide a fully integrated home automationÂ system or “smart home” system that provides forÂ the control and automation of lighting, heating and cooling (such as smart thermostats), audio, video, security, as well as home appliances such as washer/dryers, ovens or refrigerators/freezers that useÂ smart home technologies.
OurÂ systems generally consist of switches and sensors connected to a central hubÂ that areÂ controlled by aÂ user interface such as aÂ wall-mounted terminal, smartphone, tablet, or web interface. Â These user interfacesÂ provide connectivity and control right at your fingertips. Â No matter where you control your system, at home or away, youâ€™ll be able to affect temperature changes, select lighting scenes, review security settings, adjust ambient light levels and control the audio video system throughout your home.
Beyond simply installing incredible home automation technology, Murray Electronics specializes in integrating various systems to deliver the ultimate in simplicity and coordinated functionality. We eliminate the confusion and inefficiency of multiple remotes and switches with a powerful, streamlined control system for the entire home that is easy to use.
Home Automation Uses:
- Consolidate switches for lighting, window treatments, fireplaces, garage doors, and fans onto a single intuitive panel
- Enjoy effortless control of audio/video equipment, pre-set to your specific preferences
- Use the full features of your systems without studying the complicated operation manuals
- Link multiple systems to enhance functionality (view security cameras on TV, answer doors through the phone, etc)
- Create various modes that adjust the electronic systems as appropriate for the moment (party, good morning, away, etc)